jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012


Los Caprichos de Dulcinea: some chapters are based on not real but senses with the heart that start at a small beach with a large island in the Mediterranean Sea, when it started the sea was very calm with sunny day
and the evening began to fall, nonsense words flowing in my head but just hanging around not know how long but in the end I thought I knew that but still not enterderlo, I had the feeling that I knew what I wrote but again with wanting to know the reason that brought me having to write no sense to me and certainly no sense to the reader as these words have sinificado and that is what I have discovered.
The mystery, doubt, suspense that will be the dilemma we'll have to discover throughout these chapters will relate in the next few days, of course I want to know what goes through my head but I have to be honest with me and find out where Happiness really is.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario