domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012


The time to write something that sounds delicately, but get to the point: if you have doubts about something that's wrong, what do we do?
I always left wondering whether you did it right, if you really have a reason or not but what I know is that if you stay with one side of pasmao you can not with her, I say that now I have one I can not tantrum she wanted to get even with that I could use but would be better stay more quiet so if they gave me where it hurts me most is that when you give strong conozen well. Well I want to recover it hantes possible and live with their heads held high because to my mind I'm still innocent of what I am accused and therefore the victim of something that I do not understand what was so bad and I did not tell me what I've done wrong could provide a solution or is it what you do not want a Solve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario